Re: lens for panorama images

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 1, 2009
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, RobLee <roblee007@...> wrote:

      > So, if I read all your messages correctly, you are saying that my pano images would benefit if I had Samyang 8mm lens vs Tokina 116?
      > Just want to make sure before I commit $300.
      > Thank you!

      I would express it different.

      Your workflow would benefit a lot as you do not need to take as many images.

      Quality of the final panoramas in the size you need for fullscreen display will be practically the same.

      Hans
    • RobLee
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 2, 2009
        I just found this photos taken with Samyang 8mm lens.
        It looks to me like it is DX lens. Am I correct? Will I be able to produce good enough pano images for printing?
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/5y12u3k...7619250695100/
        Thank you!

        RobLee