Re: [PanoToolsNG] Massive server problem, help please

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 1, 2009
      My friend
      I'm on the same Continent as Trausti
      South America
      and
      ALL your panos shows perfet to me !!!

      I've tried all

      NO problem at all

      So it's a DNS problem in Europe

      Why Trausti in Peru and me in Brazil would see all perfect, no problem at
      all ?

      Best regards
      AYRTON

      waiting for our pvt conversation :-)

      On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 6:13 PM, jrgen_schrader <panorama@...>wrote:

      > Hi folks,
      >
      > since this afternoon most of the panoramas on my pages at bavaria360.deappear more or less corrupt in a way I haven't seen before. I am pretty sure
      > that I didn't mess with any crucial files and my ISP told me they can't see
      > any problem.
      >
      > If you can spend a few minutes and look at some random pictures and tell me
      > if you have an idea what might be going on there it's much appreciated.
      >
      > Thanks a lot
      > Jürgen

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 2, 2009
        You bet, hehe.
        Finally it seems things are working as they should.

        Haven't heard anything from the ISP yet but maybe they've pushed the right button, hehe.

        I also want to make clear that at no point the error was caused by krpano or anything else related to panoramic or any other software I used.

        Thank you all
        Jürgen