lens for panorama images

  • RobLee
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 1, 2009
      So, if I read all your messages correctly, you are saying that my pano images would benefit if I had Samyang 8mm lens vs Tokina 116?
      Just want to make sure before I commit $300.
      Thank you!

      RobLee

    • Hans
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 1, 2009
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, RobLee <roblee007@...> wrote:

        > So, if I read all your messages correctly, you are saying that my pano images would benefit if I had Samyang 8mm lens vs Tokina 116?
        > Just want to make sure before I commit $300.
        > Thank you!

        I would express it different.

        Your workflow would benefit a lot as you do not need to take as many images.

        Quality of the final panoramas in the size you need for fullscreen display will be practically the same.

        Hans
      • RobLee
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 2, 2009
          I just found this photos taken with Samyang 8mm lens.
          It looks to me like it is DX lens. Am I correct? Will I be able to produce good enough pano images for printing?
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/5y12u3k...7619250695100/
          Thank you!

          RobLee