Re: [PanoToolsNG] Massive server problem, help please

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 1, 2009
      Sometime around 1/12/09 (at 16:14 -0500) Trausti Hraunfjord said:

      >if the license is for one or two domains only, it
      >would always have to "call home" to confirm it's validity on the server it
      >is installed... right?

      I think the single-domain KRPano license file contains some kind of
      encoded reference to the domain it'll be used on. If it detects that
      it is used on a different domain it runs in demo mode. No 'calling
      home' required.

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 2, 2009
        You bet, hehe.
        Finally it seems things are working as they should.

        Haven't heard anything from the ISP yet but maybe they've pushed the right button, hehe.

        I also want to make clear that at no point the error was caused by krpano or anything else related to panoramic or any other software I used.

        Thank you all
        Jürgen