Re: [PanoToolsNG] Massive server problem, help please

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 1, 2009
      I don't have any problems with that one either.

      Judging from the weird "pattern", it has to be the server... or maybe in
      some way related to the way the KRP license is operating? That last part is
      simply a wild guess, but if the license is for one or two domains only, it
      would always have to "call home" to confirm it's validity on the server it
      is installed... right? If that is the case, and there are some problems on
      the KRP server that the script calls up for verification, there might be a
      problem for the panos to display where they are stored?

      Just thinking out loud....

      Trausti

      On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Woody Howard <newview@...> wrote:

      > Jurgen,
      >
      > Quite a collection of impressive work. I had zero problems with panos on
      > your home page. It was when I started going to your secondary pages that
      > problems occurred.
      >
      > For example: this link -
      > http://schrader-air.de/panorama/klettern/roethelfels.html
      >
      > Looks like this:
      >
      > Woody Howard
      >
      > New View Photography, Inc.
      >
      > <http://www.newviewphotosnc.com/> www.newviewphotosnc.com
      >
      > mobile: 919-625-0891

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 2, 2009
        You bet, hehe.
        Finally it seems things are working as they should.

        Haven't heard anything from the ISP yet but maybe they've pushed the right button, hehe.

        I also want to make clear that at no point the error was caused by krpano or anything else related to panoramic or any other software I used.

        Thank you all
        Jürgen