re- help finding pano head equipment in Boca raton, FL

  • LoveFilm
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      I'm in a jam!

      Came to Fl. on a pano trip - got everything but my fanny pack that contained my brackets for my King Pano head.

      I have everything but the screw and the bracket that attaches to the main device.

      Anyone know of a camera store in Boca Raton where I might be able to either purchase a reasonable pano head or find a store that might have something I can jimmy a bracket out of for use with the King Pano?

      I will be in Miami tomorrow but was going to shoot that day.

      I'm thinking - if I can't find anything, I might just duck tape the camera (canon Rebel xt ) in the position it is supposed to be for the nodel point. Ennough duck tape I think it will be secure - though might hinder me a bit from getting to some controls.

      Thanks!