RE: [PanoToolsNG] the garbage dude

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2009
      What about hiding the camera(s) inside a box? You could "hide" the
      protruding lenses by painting the outside of the box with a design that
      incorporates the lenses, like a clown's face with the lens as the mouth.
      Then, you could set it up on a stand and fire it remotely as people pass by.

      Hiding in plain sight...

      Mark
      www.northernlight.net
      www.pinnacle-vr.com