Outside the door to inside the house transition, Examples?

  • maxleader
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      Client has a nice pano outside a house, and with fancy door on the front porch.
      I'm looking for online examples where the user clicks on the door
      and transitions into the interior pano, or a mouse over pop up tells
      the user to click on the door triggering a transition. Do any of the
      flash players support this? What are the options for a transition, fade in?
      zoom in effect? Jump to hyperspace?