Re: [PanoToolsNG] Virtual museums (idealism and the reality)

  • Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2009
      Hi Bostjan,

      I can understand how you feel bout it.
      In the case of museums, they are not that interested in having a virtual
      tour on-line during the time they have an exhibition open to the public,
      I have received too many nags to have figured that myself. But usually
      they accept if you propose to make the museum virtual tour as a historic
      reference of the their work that only goes live when the exhibition
      closes, then they can showcase what they have been working on in the past.
      Usually museum managers feel that if the public sees the virtual tour so
      realistic they won't bother come to the exhibition in person, don't know
      why they have this idea!

      Os melhores cumprimentos,
      Best regards,

      Carlos Chegado

      Olho de Peixe Lda
      Rua Miguel Pais, 48 - B, 2830-356 Barreiro, Portugal
      Tel: (+351) 210 88 91 92, Fax: (+351) 210 88 91 99

      || Always reply to: mail@... || Skype: carloschegado ||
      facebook.com/carloschegado || twitter.com/carloschegado ||