DIYstreetview Mailing List invitation

  • Jan Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2009
      Hi all,

      I'd like to invite you to join the new DIYstreetview yahoo group:

      It is to create both the soft- and hardware for the open source alternative
      to Google streetview (and similar sites).
      If you're looking to put a place of interest to you on the Internet just
      like Google Streetview (and similar sites) do - this is the place to start.

      Come on in and join us!

      Main site for this project: http://www.DIYstreetview.org

    • luca vascon
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2009