Re: [PanoToolsNG] lines of black pixels in Hugin/Enblend output?

  • Bruno Postle
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2009
      On Fri 27-Nov-2009 at 06:47 -0000, dburton97128 wrote:
      > I have done some fairly large projects and am getting something
      > that looks like blend errors. They are 1 or 2 pixel wide black or
      > sometimes colored lines.

      This is a known enblend (or system library) bug with very large
      panoramas. It only effects some systems, I've never seen it myself
      even with projects that fail for other people. There is a bug filed
      for it here:

      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2863465&group_id=123407&atid=696409

      It has been noticed that it is related to panoramas that wrap at
      360°, so if you can stitch your panorama in two halves that might be
      a workaround.

      --
      Bruno