Did I protect this mov from disassembling?

  • 1drey
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 27, 2009
      http://pano.1drey.com/panos/moscow/churches/novodev1.html

      I can't find the source file for this pano, need it in equirect form.
      Pano2VR fails to disassemble it (and crashes while trying to).
      I made this pano 4 years ago and can't recall if it is protected some way.

      Can anybody help me to crack it?
    • crane@ukonline.co.uk
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 27, 2009
        Quoting 1drey <ilyin1drey@...>:

        > http://pano.1drey.com/panos/moscow/churches/novodev1.html
        >
        > I can't find the source file for this pano, need it in equirect form.
        > Pano2VR fails to disassemble it (and crashes while trying to).
        > I made this pano 4 years ago and can't recall if it is protected some way.
        >
        > Can anybody help me to crack it?

        I can see the jpeg in the movie inspector in quicktime pro but I can't find my
        quicktime book to read how to extract it .

        mick

      • Willy Kaemena
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 27, 2009
          The question is why you are not going to your webserver and grab the QT.mov file. Then you can easily make a perfect equirect out of it. It takes only seconds in CubicConverter (Mac)

          Willy

          On Nov 27, 2009, at 15:33, 1drey wrote:

          > http://pano.1drey.com/panos/moscow/churches/novodev1.html
          >
          > I can't find the source file for this pano, need it in equirect form.
          > Pano2VR fails to disassemble it (and crashes while trying to).
          > I made this pano 4 years ago and can't recall if it is protected some way.
          >
          > Can anybody help me to crack it?
          >

          > Reply to sender | Reply to group
          > Messages in this topic (1)

        • Anders Jiras
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 27, 2009
            Each cubic face is subtiled 5x5 (Deliverator), Cubic converter cannot
            handle that. There is something more that is off with this file.

            Anders Jiras
          • Ormar
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 27, 2009
              Done. If you didn't get it already, drop me email
              rmrtmm (at) yahoo(dot) co (dot) uk
              Will give you link to download equirectangular tif from your mov

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Willy Kaemena <panokaemena@...> wrote:

              > The question is why you are not going to your webserver and grab the QT.mov file. Then you can easily make a perfect equirect out of it. It takes only seconds in CubicConverter (Mac)
              >
              > Willy
              >

              > On Nov 27, 2009, at 15:33, 1drey wrote:
              >
              > > http://pano.1drey.com/panos/moscow/churches/novodev1.html
              > >
              > > I can't find the source file for this pano, need it in equirect form.
              > > Pano2VR fails to disassemble it (and crashes while trying to).
              > > I made this pano 4 years ago and can't recall if it is protected some way.
              > >
              > > Can anybody help me to crack it?
              > >

              > > Reply to sender | Reply to group
              > > Messages in this topic (1)

            • Willy Kaemena
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 27, 2009
                Good, I tried and could not get it done... what was the trick to get it out??

                Willy

              • crane@ukonline.co.uk
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 27, 2009
                  Quoting 1drey <ilyin1drey@...>:

                  > http://pano.1drey.com/panos/moscow/churches/novodev1.html
                  >
                  > I can't find the source file for this pano, need it in equirect form.
                  > Pano2VR fails to disassemble it (and crashes while trying to).
                  > I made this pano 4 years ago and can't recall if it is protected some way.

                  if you drag the mov onto pano2vr then pano2vr crashes but if you open pano2vr
                  first and then import the .mov it works.
                  mick

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 27, 2009
                    YES that worked !! CubicConnector could not do it..

                    Willy

                    On Nov 27, 2009, at 17:25, crane@... wrote:

                    > Quoting 1drey <ilyin1drey@...>:
                    >
                    > > http://pano.1drey.com/panos/moscow/churches/novodev1.html
                    > >
                    > > I can't find the source file for this pano, need it in equirect form.
                    > > Pano2VR fails to disassemble it (and crashes while trying to).
                    > > I made this pano 4 years ago and can't recall if it is protected some way.
                    >
                    > if you drag the mov onto pano2vr then pano2vr crashes but if you open pano2vr
                    > first and then import the .mov it works.
                    > mick

                  • 1drey
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 27, 2009
                      Yes, I was trying to drag-n-drop mov file on Pano2VR!

                      Thank you very much!

                      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, crane@... wrote:

                      > Quoting 1drey <ilyin1drey@...>:
                      >
                      > > http://pano.1drey.com/panos/moscow/churches/novodev1.html
                      > >
                      > > I can't find the source file for this pano, need it in equirect form.
                      > > Pano2VR fails to disassemble it (and crashes while trying to).
                      > > I made this pano 4 years ago and can't recall if it is protected some way.
                      >
                      > if you drag the mov onto pano2vr then pano2vr crashes but if you open pano2vr
                      > first and then import the .mov it works.
                      > mick

                    • Ormar
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 27, 2009
                        Exactly what I did also. Imported, not drag. And QTVR was selected as file format.

                        The first try was with qmov2jpg.exe , but it did 151 jpg files, 383x383 px each. :(