lines of black pixels in Hugin/Enblend output?

  • dburton97128
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2009
      I have done some fairly large projects and am getting something that looks like blend errors. They are 1 or 2 pixel wide black or sometimes colored lines.

      Here are two examples cropped out from the large image.

      drop.io/EnbendLines#

      Note the spelling of EnBend.

      Any idea what causes this?

      Thanks.
    • Bruno Postle
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2009
        On Fri 27-Nov-2009 at 06:47 -0000, dburton97128 wrote:
        > I have done some fairly large projects and am getting something
        > that looks like blend errors. They are 1 or 2 pixel wide black or
        > sometimes colored lines.

        This is a known enblend (or system library) bug with very large
        panoramas. It only effects some systems, I've never seen it myself
        even with projects that fail for other people. There is a bug filed
        for it here:

        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2863465&group_id=123407&atid=696409

        It has been noticed that it is related to panoramas that wrap at
        360°, so if you can stitch your panorama in two halves that might be
        a workaround.

        --
        Bruno