Wedding 360º at RIO

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 26, 2009
      Hello guys
      sorry for cross posting

      I just upload a new wedding panos at my website.

      You can see it here at my blog:
      <http://migre.me/cyYq>

      Tks for visiting :-)

      Best regards

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 26, 2009
        On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:05:10 +0900, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

        > Hello guys
        > sorry for cross posting
        >
        > I just upload a new wedding panos at my website.
        >
        > You can see it here at my blog:
        > <http://migre.me/cyYq>

        What a wedding! What a church!! What a party!!!

        and...

        WHAT A PHOTOGRAPHER!

        Roger W.

        --
        Business: www.adex-japan.com
        Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 27, 2009
          2009/11/27 Roger D. Williams <roger@...>

          > On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:05:10 +0900, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hello guys
          > > sorry for cross posting
          > > I just upload a new wedding panos at my website.
          > > You can see it here at my blog:
          > > <http://migre.me/cyYq>
          >
          > What a wedding! What a church!! What a party!!!
          >
          > and...
          >
          > WHAT A PHOTOGRAPHER!
          >
          > Roger W.

          Roger thanks
          the wedding, the church, the party were great really
          Have you seen the kids on the church going nuts :-0

          But
          there are much more great works being show here on this list everyday, by
          really great photographers
          So many it's a longggg list :-)

          Mine is just one more, trying to make it right.

          Thanks a lot for looking at

          Cheers
          AYRTON

          ------------
          | A Y R |
          | T O N |
        • Bostjan Burger
          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 27, 2009
            These panos are really a great documentation of the wedding. I forwarded the link to my misses - the reaction was: Wow! ...;)
            :) Bostjan

            Message 5 of 18 , Nov 27, 2009
              Wonderful work Ayrton!! I really enjoyed looking it!
              I guess many people would like to have a documentary
              register like this for their wedding!

              Saludos, Gerardo

              > Hello guys
              > sorry for cross posting
              >
              > I just upload a new wedding panos at my website.
              >
              > You can see it here at my blog:
              > <http://migre.me/cyYq>
              >

              > Tks for visiting :-)
              >
              > Best regards
              >
              > ------------
              > | A Y R |
              > | T O N |

            • Thomas
              Message 6 of 18 , Nov 27, 2009
                Magnificent wedding photos! That they are also spherical panoramas is just unbelievable. AYRTON I think you are getting too good at this :). Best, Tom

                > Hello guys
                > sorry for cross posting
                >
                > I just upload a new wedding panos at my website.
                >
                > You can see it here at my blog:
                > <http://migre.me/cyYq>
                >

                > Tks for visiting :-)
                >
                > Best regards
                >
                > ------------
                > | A Y R |
                > | T O N |

              • AYRTON
                Message 7 of 18 , Nov 27, 2009
                  Olá Gerardo
                  Gracias :-)

                  Thanks a lot for looking at.

                  Cheers
                  AYRTON

                  On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 2:26 PM, gerardoant <gerardoant@...> wrote:

                  > Wonderful work Ayrton!! I really enjoyed looking it!
                  > I guess many people would like to have a documentary
                  > register like this for their wedding!
                  >
                  > Saludos, Gerardo
                  >

                  > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hello guys
                  > > sorry for cross posting
                  > >
                  > > I just upload a new wedding panos at my website.
                  > >
                  > > You can see it here at my blog:
                  > > <http://migre.me/cyYq>
                  > >

                  > > Tks for visiting :-)
                  > >
                  > > Best regards
                  > >
                  > > ------------
                  > > | A Y R |
                  > > | T O N |

                  ------------
                  | A Y R |
                  | T O N |
                  Message 8 of 18 , Nov 27, 2009
                    On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Thomas <TKSharpless@...> wrote:

                    > Magnificent wedding photos! That they are also spherical panoramas is just
                    > unbelievable. AYRTON I think you are getting too good at this :). Best,
                    > Tom

                    Thanks my friend

                    best wishes
                    AYRTON

                    > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hello guys
                    > > sorry for cross posting
                    > >
                    > > I just upload a new wedding panos at my website.
                    > >
                    > > You can see it here at my blog:
                    > > <http://migre.me/cyYq>
                    > >

                    > > Tks for visiting :-)
                    > >
                    > > Best regards
                    > >
                    > > ------------
                    > > | A Y R |
                    > > | T O N |

                    ------------
                    | A Y R |
                    | T O N |
                  • Ron Rack
                    Message 9 of 18 , Nov 27, 2009
                      Yes, really incredible what you are doing with this. It amazes me the
                      panos you are getting within all that action. I assume you are doing 4
                      around with a shaved 10mm? What ISO are you using here?

                      ron rack
                      http://360around.com

                      On Nov 27, 2009, at 12:31 PM, Thomas wrote:

                      > Magnificent wedding photos! That they are also spherical panoramas
                      > is just unbelievable. AYRTON I think you are getting too good at
                      > this :). Best, Tom
                      >
                      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hello guys
                      > > sorry for cross posting
                      > >
                      > > I just upload a new wedding panos at my website.
                      > >
                      > > You can see it here at my blog:
                      > > <http://migre.me/cyYq>
                      > >

                      > > Tks for visiting :-)
                      > >
                      > > Best regards
                      > >
                      > > ------------
                      > > | A Y R |
                      > > | T O N |

                    • Rick Sustek
                      Message 10 of 18 , Nov 27, 2009
                        Beautiful work!
                        This truly showcases the power of the panorama technique. What a
                        great subject to capture -- I felt as if I was there, and could
                        directly relate to all the insane details that people create for
                        themselves at a wedding. You have certainly mastered this medium!

                        -Rick, in California
                      • jrgen_schrader
                        Message 11 of 18 , Nov 28, 2009
                          Boy, thats awesome. Great job.
                          And flashes on poles are lame :))

                          Cheers
                          Jürgen

                          > Hello guys
                          > sorry for cross posting
                          >
                          > I just upload a new wedding panos at my website.
                          >
                          > You can see it here at my blog:
                          > <http://migre.me/cyYq>
                          >

                          > Tks for visiting :-)
                          >
                          > Best regards
                          >
                          > ------------
                          > | A Y R |
                          > | T O N |

                        • Keith Martin
                          Message 12 of 18 , Nov 28, 2009
                            > > AYRTON I think you are getting too good at this :). Best,

                            >Thanks my friend

                            No, he really meant you're getting *too* good. We'll be around to
                            'sort you out' soon... ;-)

                          • Christian Bloch
                            Message 13 of 18 , Nov 28, 2009
                              Totally awesome, as usual from you!
                              I'm amazed by the amount of super-clean stitches, and the presentation just rocks.

                              Blochi

                              On Nov 26, 2009, at 8:05 PM, AYRTON wrote:

                              > Hello guys
                              > sorry for cross posting
                              >
                              > I just upload a new wedding panos at my website.
                              >
                              > You can see it here at my blog:
                              > <http://migre.me/cyYq>
                              >
                              > Tks for visiting :-)
                              >
                              > Best regards

                            • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
                              Message 14 of 18 , Nov 28, 2009
                                Ayrton!!

                                this is a SUPER work!!!

                                congratulations...

                                > Hello guys
                                > sorry for cross posting
                                >
                                > I just upload a new wedding panos at my website.
                                >
                                > You can see it here at my blog:
                                > <http://migre.me/cyYq>
                                >
                                > Tks for visiting :-)
                                >
                                > Best regards

                              • AYRTON
                                Message 15 of 18 , Nov 30, 2009
                                  Hi Bostan
                                  as always you're very nice with me. :-)
                                  Thanks
                                  best
                                  AYRTON

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Nov 30, 2009
                                    Hi Rick

                                    Thanks
                                    a lot for the visit

                                    That's the idea, to make the bride and her family be able to remember and
                                    feel like being there again.

                                    They loved :-)

                                    best
                                    AYRTON

                                    On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 4:24 AM, Rick Sustek <ricksustek@...> wrote:

                                    > Beautiful work!
                                    > This truly showcases the power of the panorama technique. What a
                                    > great subject to capture -- I felt as if I was there, and could
                                    > directly relate to all the insane details that people create for
                                    > themselves at a wedding. You have certainly mastered this medium!
                                    >
                                    > -Rick, in California

                                    ------------
                                    | A Y R |
                                    | T O N |
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Nov 30, 2009
                                      Tks Christian

                                      best
                                      AYRTON

                                      On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Christian Bloch <Blochi@...> wrote:

                                      > Totally awesome, as usual from you!
                                      > I'm amazed by the amount of super-clean stitches, and the presentation just
                                      > rocks.
                                      >
                                      > Blochi
                                      >
                                      > On Nov 26, 2009, at 8:05 PM, AYRTON wrote:
                                      >
                                      > > Hello guys
                                      > > sorry for cross posting
                                      > >
                                      > > I just upload a new wedding panos at my website.
                                      > >
                                      > > You can see it here at my blog:
                                      > > <http://migre.me/cyYq>
                                      > >
                                      > > Tks for visiting :-)
                                      > >
                                      > > Best regards

                                      ------------
                                      | A Y R |
                                      | T O N |
                                    • AYRTON
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Nov 30, 2009
                                        Ignacio

                                        you know I'm your admirer, so your words make me ALEGRE (happy)

                                        :-)

                                        Abrazos
                                        AYRTON

                                        On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 3:52 PM, Ignacio Ferrando Margelí <
                                        fotografia@...> wrote:

                                        > Ayrton!!
                                        >
                                        > this is a SUPER work!!!
                                        >
                                        > congratulations...
                                        >

                                        > > Hello guys
                                        > > sorry for cross posting
                                        > >
                                        > > I just upload a new wedding panos at my website.
                                        > >
                                        > > You can see it here at my blog:
                                        > > <http://migre.me/cyYq>
                                        > >
                                        > > Tks for visiting :-)
                                        > >
                                        > > Best regards