360 music video

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 26, 2009
      hope that noone has already posted the link :)
      http://vimeo.com/7074651

      have fun
      jürgen
    • Henri Smeets
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 26, 2009
        WoW, nice, great colours and contrast!

        My guess is that's its done with a parabolic mirror.

        jrgen_schrader wrote:

        > hope that noone has already posted the link :)
        > http://vimeo.com/7074651
        >
        > have fun
        > jürgen

      • bohonus
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 26, 2009
          Watch that video again with the realization that much of the point of view you are seeing is coming from something extending out of his crotch, and it can take on a whole different meaning. lol!

        • crane@ukonline.co.uk
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 26, 2009
            Quoting bohonus <bradford@...>:

            > Watch that video again with the realization that much of the point of view
            > you are seeing is coming from something extending out of his crotch, and it
            > can take on a whole different meaning. lol!
            panorama
            pansorama ?
            pensorama ?
            penisorama ?

          • Trausti Hraunfjord
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 26, 2009
              If I wanted to read about things extending from someone's crotch, I would go
              to some sexually deranged forums. Please keep yourself on track in the
              future!

              Getting things back on topic:
              The video is shot with a one-shot mirror lens, as can be seen in shadows
              from time to time.

              On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 5:24 PM, bohonus <bradford@...> wrote:

              > something extending out of his crotch

            • Christian Bloch
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 26, 2009
                Absolutely awesome.
                My favorite is the second shot, when the guys walks from his bed through the living room, through the blue door! Stunning!

                Kind makes me want to dust off my old birdeye and shoot some video with it..... ;)

                Blochi

              • crane@ukonline.co.uk
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 26, 2009
                  Quoting Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...>:

                  > If I wanted to read about things extending from someone's crotch, I would go
                  > to some sexually deranged forums. Please keep yourself on track in the
                  > future!
                  >
                  > Getting things back on topic:
                  > The video is shot with a one-shot mirror lens, as can be seen in shadows
                  > from time to time.

                  Good call. I have never used a oneshot mirror lens. how come the guy seems to
                  stay in the same place and the background goes wobbly. I suppose that might
                  happen if the camera was attached to his dick ?
                  mick

                • Roger D. Williams
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 26, 2009
                    On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 04:48:27 +0900, jrgen_schrader
                    <panorama@...> wrote:

                    > hope that noone has already posted the link :)
                    > http://vimeo.com/7074651
                    >
                    > have fun

                    I did. Don't worry. Well worth a repeat posting!

                    Roger W.

                    --
                    Business: www.adex-japan.com
                    Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 27, 2009
                      definitely a mirror. there are zero stitching artifacts.

                      great shot from the bike :)

                      > On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 04:48:27 +0900, jrgen_schrader
                      > <panorama@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > hope that noone has already posted the link :)
                      > > http://vimeo.com/7074651
                      > >
                      > > have fun
                      >
                      > I did. Don't worry. Well worth a repeat posting!
                      >
                      > Roger W.
                      >
                      > --
                      > Business: www.adex-japan.com
                      > Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger

                    • luca vascon
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 27, 2009
                        Please!!
                        Do you have the birdeye lens?!?!?!
                        I want to add it to the fishlist!!!
                        I was fighting for it on ebay years ago!!!
                        :-)

                        Luca.
                        http://panopticus.altervista.org/fishlist/fishlist.htm

                        2009/11/27 Christian Bloch <Blochi@...>:
                        > Absolutely awesome.
                        > My favorite is the second shot, when the guys walks from his bed through the living room, through the blue door! Stunning!
                        >
                        > Kind makes me want to dust off my old birdeye and shoot some video with it..... ;)
                        >
                        > Blochi
                        >
                        > On Nov 26, 2009, at 11:48 AM, jrgen_schrader wrote:
                        >
                        >> hope that noone has already posted the link :)
                        >> http://vimeo.com/7074651
                        >>
                        >> have fun
                        >> jürgen

                        Luca Vascon.

                        www.canalview.it
                        www.officinepanottiche.com
                      • luca vascon
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 27, 2009
                          Trausti...
                          Point of view is the only one thing that we have left, as panoramoc
                          photographers artists. So it is a real ON TOPIC thing!
                          Everybody is able to attatch an HD camera to a mirror, but do it with
                          an idea, a meaning, something to say, is the only one thing that is
                          making us different from an automatic panomachine...
                          :-)

                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 30, 2009
                            Hehe, yeah, I got that birdeye from ebay as well ... maybe I snatched in front of you ;)
                            I used it on an old Minolta that is no more, now the thread won't fit my D200/300 anymore. Gotta get a converter ring....

                            What do you need me to do?

                            Blochi

                            Message 13 of 13 , Dec 1, 2009
                              Pictures, documentations, etc...
                              It is the one you snatched in front of me... that is sure!!!
                              :-D