RE: [PanoToolsNG] New User - HDR Bracketing - ghosts

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2009
      Some of the advanced hdr software has a ghost elimination tool.

      Otherwise, for such situations, you have a couple of options.

      Use blend planes and mask in single exposures for particular areas.

      Your dark for sky, your light for shadowy areas etc.

      Or there is a hand done method for masking.

      You can create an artificial hdr from a single exposure set, Use that to
      create a difference mask on your hdr version,

      And mask into all the differences, your artificial hdr pixels. It won't look
      so bad, as long as you match very well this artificial version.

      I think this must be how the hdr software does it anyway.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com

      http://www.seeit360.net