pano contest - win a nodal ninja, ptgui pro, or fisheye lens!

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2009
      Hi everybody,

      sorry for cross posting.

      If you're interested in trying to win either a top-of-the-line nodal ninja 5
      / rd8 / ez leveller, ptgui pro (we have 2 copies to give away) or a samyang
      8mm fisheye lens, then read our blog post, and get started! :-)

      long link
      http://blog.360cities.net/ready-set-go-the-competition-for-panoramic-photography-equipment-has-started/

      short link
      http://bit.ly/8GmQEZ

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin
      www.360cities.net - The world's best panoramic photography
      www.panoverflow.com - How to make Panoramas
      facebook.com/360cities - Join us on Facebook
      twitter.com/360cities - Follow us on Twitter