Re: How many VR images in the row can you 'consume' before starting to feel bored?

  • prague
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 25, 2009
      There's not necessarily a reason that all viewers need to see all images.

      Just like the fact that no one reads everything, no one views all pages on a website, etc.

      Having all images / info available, so that it CAN be accessed, might be the valuable thing.

      That said, of course, images need to load fast. that's a given, whether it's one panorama or 100.

      Jeffrey