Re: [PanoToolsNG] Canal-View: a 553-pano traverse of the Grand Canal

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2009
      :-P
      Thanx to you all!!!
      still did not try with Lucid...
      Viewer tecnology is the limit, right now.
      I've a triple-sli mainboard and I could try a triple nvidia 280 if I
      had some money for video cards.
      The other pc is a 3ghz quand core w/ ati 4870 with 1gb, xp 48bit, 8gb
      ram, 4xraid0... and is the reason I got all the panos stitched in one
      day.

      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com