Re: Flash 10.1

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 19, 2009

      > Sometime around 19/11/09 (at 10:15 -0800) Christian Bloch said:
      >
      > >it really is strange that people get that much different results out
      > >of the new Flash. Faster for some, slower for others.
      >
      > Yes, this is strange.
      >
      > So, has anyone who has experienced problems managed to send a bug
      > report to Adobe? Worth a shot, no?

      Well the only bad problem I see is the weird behaviour on Tiger.
      Unfortunately I can only test it on my MacBook as there is no PPC version of 10.1 Beta.

      The only difference I see on Windows XP is a 10% lower Framerate of KRPano.

      For MAC OS 10.5 and 6 Someone has to do a real test with a panorama with the Framerate plugin. KRpano has it in the editor.

      First uninstall your current Flash
      Here is the uninstaller
      http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

      And here is the 10.1 Beta