Re: Tera-pixel images

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 17, 2009
      This pano and the next one in the tour will give you an idea of how much room I had.
      All but the first 10 feet I had a wall at my back, it's very possible that in the first 10 feet I moved 6 inches and during the rest of the shooting I'm sure that I slowly mover a few inches in and out as I went along.
      http://indiavrtours.com/khajuraho/orgy3.html

      In PTGui I tried a lot of different settings.
      My best bet may be only stitching 50 photos at a time and then use Photoshop to put them together.

      I have many large photos from the sex temples that I need to stitch, but I don't know of a good player to show them in on my own site.

      Roger Berry
      IndiaVRtours.com