Re: [PanoToolsNG] Polar projection music video

  • Paulo Fernandes
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 17, 2009
      This is the main reason that I like flash player. Macromedia (and now
      Adobe) hás preserved the compatability with previous versions, it has
      the drawback of increasing the player size, but even the oldest flash
      player movie made with the old, old, OLD versions (Flash 5 anyone?)
      still work and are supported by the current version.

      Our problem is with beta versions and/or minor versions.

      This is why I think that it's a real shame that Apple dropped support
      for QTVR format on QuickTime X.

      Com os melhores cumprimentos,

      Paulo Fernandes
      Multimedia