panoverflow, was Re: [Mod] Nabble changes

  • yuval_levy
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 16, 2009
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "prague" <360cities@...> wrote:
      > So, I hope it works. It's worth a try, I think.

      with the exception of the name this is IMHO the best thing that has happened to the panorama community in years. well done, congratulation on this leading initiative.

      the name... well, it's just a detail.

      "stack overflow" is a reference to a common programming error, and makes sense for stackoverflow.com

      There is also superuser.com and serverfault.com using the same system for other areas.

      unfortunately parallax.com and noparallax.com are taken, so... long live panoverflow.com

      Yuv