SORRY, My Fault ! was Re: [PanoToolsNG] OT: Google Street View

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2009
      Okay guys
      I did a mistake writing in a bad way that did not explain correctly my
      ideas
      and the phrase about "free' and "crap" seems and looks very BAD

      SORRY I'll write a new msg trying to explain better my point of what I was
      thinking :-)

      THANKS to all, because this list is wonderfull, I really like it

      Tonight I write more :-)

      bye bye
      CHEERS
      AYRTON