Latest development on PS3 stitching

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      What is the latest on the development of PTStitcher for the PS3? I'm putting
      together a new system and was wondering if I should include a PS3 in the mix
      for offloading the stitching process. I looked at
      <http://webuser.hs-furtwangen.de/~dersch/> and see that the latest version
      is 0.2a with the next test version due 8/2009. Is that the 0.2a version?

      At the moment, it is limited to JPG input and expires in 3 months. Is that
      going to change soon? Also, is this worth pursuing if I'm getting a 5D MkII
      at 21+ MP? The test results seem to show that the PS3 stitches best with a
      bunch of smaller MP images rather than larger ones.

      Mark
      www.northernlight.net
      www.pinnacle-vr.com