Re:OT: cafepress equivalent in europe??

  • Bruce Hemming
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2009
      There's <http://www.cafepress.co.uk/> - same company as far as I know
      and a little closer to Europe ( until Dave "the Bullingdon Boy"
      Cameron gets his way after our next election) 8-(

      Bruce

      Bruce Hemming
      Bruce Hemming Photography
      Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
      Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
      e-Mail: bruce@...
      Skype: bhemmingphoto
      web :http://www.bhphoto.biz/

      This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
      privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please advise bruce@...
      . Dissemination, distribution, copying or other use is strictly
      prohibited. The reliability of this method of communication cannot be
      guaranteed. It can be intercepted, corrupted, delayed, may arrive
      incomplete, contain viruses or be affected by other interference.
      Bruce Hemming Photography has taken all reasonable steps to reduce
      risks against viruses but cannot accept liability for any damage
      sustained as a result of this transmission.