New Topaz Masking Tool Coming

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      Topaz Remask V2 is scheduled for release later this month.

      It looks as if it might simplify the selection of masking,
      which is helpful for PhotoShop-challenged photographers
      like me. I have found the use of masks very helpful in
      removing the bits of tripods, etc., that appear in the
      shots being stitched, but creating the masks is a pain.

      I expect that like all Topaz products it will be available
      for free testing.

      Roger W.

      --
      Business: www.adex-japan.com