Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: The shape of cameras to come...

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 57 , Nov 2, 2009
      Not trying to teach the teacher... but I am sure there will be discoveries
      that make it possible for lasers to detect colours... I think Ken Warner is
      sharing my wavelength on this:

      On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 5:17 PM, John Riley <johnriley@...> wrote:

      > John Riley
      > Associate Prof. of Physics
      > USC Upstate

    • luca vascon
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 5, 2009
        So maybe you met my father Mario Vascon somewhere in CERN, in the
        accelerator in Geneve, between 70ies or 80ies....??? Depending on how
        old are you!