Re: The shape of cameras to come...

  • Carl von Einem
    Message 1 of 57 , Nov 2, 2009
      Mr. Steib showed me a working prototype of this camera in April, very
      interesting solution. I also like their lenses :-)

      btw RED is also modular.. ;-)

      Posted by: "erik_leeman"

      > This comes close:
      > <http://www.hartblei.de/en/index.htm>
      >
      > Ken Warner wrote:
      >> >
      >> > I wonder if there will ever be a time when you can piece
      >> > together a camera like you piece together a PC.
      >> > I'll have a 12mpx Fuji sensor and a Canon sensor board
      >> > with a Leica lens mount and an Olympus body please...
    • luca vascon
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 5, 2009
        So maybe you met my father Mario Vascon somewhere in CERN, in the
        accelerator in Geneve, between 70ies or 80ies....??? Depending on how
        old are you!