Re: Need help please

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
      Nathan Gutman wrote:

      > I have created a cylindrical pano and used the free Pano2QVTR to make a
      > mov file.
      > Using QTPlayer 7.6.4. I can move the movie with the mouse but would
      > like for it to move automatically by itself.

      in Pano2QTVR go to "Sprites" tab and select the desired autorotate mode.
      For more specialized autorotations you need to add QTVR sprites.

      Be careful with autorotation: Users tend to think they watch a movie if
      a panorama autorotates...

      best regards
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
        Best place to ask would on the Pano2VR forum here - http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/ There should be a button you click in the software to enable autorotaion.

        Pete

        Peter Stephens Photography
        www.peterstephens.co.uk

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
          Erik Krause wrote:

          > > I have created a cylindrical pano and used the free Pano2QVTR to make a
          > > mov file.
          > > Using QTPlayer 7.6.4. I can move the movie with the mouse but would
          > > like for it to move automatically by itself.
          >
          > in Pano2QTVR go to "Sprites" tab and select the desired autorotate mode.
          > For more specialized autorotations you need to add QTVR sprites.

          Sorry, I have the pro version. The free version doesn't seem to support
          autorotation: http://gardengnomesoftware.com/pano2qtvr_features.php

          best regards