Need help please

  • Nathan Gutman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
      I have created a cylindrical pano and used the free Pano2QVTR to make a
      mov file.
      Using QTPlayer 7.6.4. I can move the movie with the mouse but would
      like for it to move automatically by itself.
      How do I get it to do it?
      Thanks,
      Nathan
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
        Nathan Gutman wrote:

        > I have created a cylindrical pano and used the free Pano2QVTR to make a
        > mov file.
        > Using QTPlayer 7.6.4. I can move the movie with the mouse but would
        > like for it to move automatically by itself.

        in Pano2QTVR go to "Sprites" tab and select the desired autorotate mode.
        For more specialized autorotations you need to add QTVR sprites.

        Be careful with autorotation: Users tend to think they watch a movie if
        a panorama autorotates...

        best regards
      • Peter
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
          Best place to ask would on the Pano2VR forum here - http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/ There should be a button you click in the software to enable autorotaion.

          Pete

          Peter Stephens Photography
          www.peterstephens.co.uk

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
            Erik Krause wrote:

            > > I have created a cylindrical pano and used the free Pano2QVTR to make a
            > > mov file.
            > > Using QTPlayer 7.6.4. I can move the movie with the mouse but would
            > > like for it to move automatically by itself.
            >
            > in Pano2QTVR go to "Sprites" tab and select the desired autorotate mode.
            > For more specialized autorotations you need to add QTVR sprites.

            Sorry, I have the pro version. The free version doesn't seem to support
            autorotation: http://gardengnomesoftware.com/pano2qtvr_features.php

            best regards