Re: The shape of cameras to come...

  • erik_leeman
    Message 1 of 57 , Nov 2, 2009
      Yeah, and then do a 360VR of the interior of a dishwasher : D
      Hmm, what else comes to mind, something cramped and dirty....
      Well...I think I'll go for a DE-tached monocle after all if you don't mind, could I have one now please? To go with a camera not much larger than a GOOD lens, with a large format square shaped sensor? About 60Mp will do nicely, thank you.

      Why are we waiting?

      Cheers!

      Erik Leeman

      (www.erikleeman.com)

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Keith Martin wrote:
      > 'Course, the shots will always be looking up peoples' nostrils. ;-)
      >
      > Build the camera into the glasses themselves, why not? If you don't
      > actually need glasses a monocle would do. We already have existing
      > designs for a discreet, barely-noticable product such as this...
      >
      > http://www.technovelgy.com/graphics/content05/cellborg-hgh.jpg

    • luca vascon
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 5, 2009
        So maybe you met my father Mario Vascon somewhere in CERN, in the
        accelerator in Geneve, between 70ies or 80ies....??? Depending on how
        old are you!