Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: The shape of cameras to come...

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 57 , Nov 2, 2009
      Sometime around 1/11/09 (at 20:22 -0800) Alan Campbell said:

      >I'll take a HUD attachment for my spectacles.
      >Then I'll hang the camera around my neck, and "lock" it in position
      >against my chest.
      >Keeping hands at (or below) the heart is less tiring.

      'Course, the shots will always be looking up peoples' nostrils. ;-)

      Build the camera into the glasses themselves, why not? If you don't
      actually need glasses a monocle would do. We already have existing
      designs for a discreet, barely-noticable product such as this...

      http://www.technovelgy.com/graphics/content05/cellborg-hgh.jpg

    • luca vascon
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 5, 2009
        So maybe you met my father Mario Vascon somewhere in CERN, in the
        accelerator in Geneve, between 70ies or 80ies....??? Depending on how
        old are you!