Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: The shape of cameras to come...

  • Alan Campbell
    Message 1 of 57 , Nov 1, 2009
      --- In PanoToolsNG@ yahoogroups. com, Ken Warner wrote:

      > I wonder if there will ever be a time when you can piece together a camera like you piece together a PC.
      > I'll have a 12mpx Fuji sensor and a Canon sensor board with a Leica lens mount and an Olympus body please...
      I'll take a HUD attachment for my spectacles.
      Then I'll hang the camera around my neck, and "lock" it in position against my chest.
      Keeping hands at (or below) the heart is less tiring.

    • luca vascon
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 5, 2009
        So maybe you met my father Mario Vascon somewhere in CERN, in the
        accelerator in Geneve, between 70ies or 80ies....??? Depending on how
        old are you!