Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: The shape of cameras to come...

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 57 , Nov 1, 2009
      Oho... 24mpix fuji sensor on Contax ST body with olympus OM4
      lightmeter and Contax lenses...

      2009/11/1 erik_leeman <erik.leeman@...>:
      > This comes close:
      > <http://www.hartblei.de/en/index.htm>
      >
      > Cheers!
      >
      > Erik Leeman
      >
      > (www.erikleeman.com)
      >
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ken Warner wrote:
      >>
      >> I wonder if there will ever be a time when you can piece
      >> together a camera like you piece together a PC.
      >>
      >> I'll have a 12mpx Fuji sensor and a Canon sensor board
      >> with a Leica lens mount and an Olympus body please...

      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com
    • luca vascon
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 5, 2009
        So maybe you met my father Mario Vascon somewhere in CERN, in the
        accelerator in Geneve, between 70ies or 80ies....??? Depending on how
        old are you!