Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: display of Flash text on a Mac vs Windows PC

  • Paulo Fernandes
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hi, flash does have it's own default font
      (_sans and _serif) that it reverts to when
      it doesn't find the requested font in the
      user system. Flash also has font embeding
      capabilities but as far as I know it can only
      be done in the flash IDE.

      But if you're adding the text in pano2vr and
      it has diferent typefaces on Win and Mac,
      it should be storing the text as html, if it wasn't
      the typeface would be the same on both systems.

      One possible solution is to build your
      interface elements in flash and then use
      pano2vr to include them in your tour.

      Com os melhores cumprimentos,

      Paulo Fernandes

      Enviado desde o meu telemóvel.