Re: [PanoToolsNG] The shape of cameras to come...

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 57 , Nov 1, 2009
      >The G1 and GH1 are dslr's. They just don't have a mirror.

      SLR = single lens reflex. (Or self-loading rifle, but that'd be a
      different mailing list entirely...)

      Assuming the mirror action is where the 'reflex' part of the name
      comes from, would a mirrorless 'SLR' really qualify as a reflex
      camera? Or would it be a dSL instead?

    • luca vascon
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 5, 2009
        So maybe you met my father Mario Vascon somewhere in CERN, in the
        accelerator in Geneve, between 70ies or 80ies....??? Depending on how
        old are you!