Re: The shape of cameras to come...

  • erik_leeman
    Message 1 of 57 , Nov 1, 2009
      What I would like to have is a *wireless* monocular or HUD viewfinder, so I can see what the camera sees trough its lens without having to hold it at all if necessary. To be able to look around freely AND at the same time be able to read camera data and compose my shots, now that would be nifty! No viewfinder of ANY kind on the camera itself for me please!

      Cheers!

      Erik Leeman

      (www.erikleeman.com)

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ken Warner wrote:

      > I'm incorrect. The G1 and GH1 are dslr's. They just don't
      > have a mirror.
    • luca vascon
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 5, 2009
        So maybe you met my father Mario Vascon somewhere in CERN, in the
        accelerator in Geneve, between 70ies or 80ies....??? Depending on how
        old are you!