Re: [PanoToolsNG] new book about panoramic photography and a big thank you

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 1, 2009
      YATTAAAAAAAAA!!!
      It is here!!!
      :0)
      I want to order a signed copy, to treasure in my shelves!!!
      One day I will write something too!!!

      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com
    • Thomas Bredenfeld
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 1, 2009
        hi luca!

        thanks for your post!

        luca vascon schrieb:

        > YATTAAAAAAAAA!!! It is here!!! :0) I want to order a signed copy, to
        > treasure in my shelves!!!

        did you mean you ordered one or did you mean me to send you one ;-)
        (caution, it's in german! ;-) )

        One day I will write something too!!!

        oh yeah! what about? panoramic stuff too?

        special thanks to you for connecting me with martino!

        cheers
        thomas