Re: [PanoToolsNG] The shape of cameras to come...

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 57 , Oct 31, 2009
      Controls etc.... well.... if Apple went into making pro-cameras, there would
      be no buttons, no dials. Their cameras would be designed in the "perfect"
      manner... where you'd have it all, without all the bells and whistles that
      get in the way... aka iPhone, iPod, iShuffle, iMac, iWhatever and iEtc.

      On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 7:37 PM, mrjimbo <mrjimbo@...> wrote:

      > Ken Ken Ken... your on the Nikon group not the Canon group sir.. I can take
      > a 20 year old Nikon lens and still make wonderful images on my D700....
      > Of all the camera outfits they have done the best job, I think, for the
      > image-maker's wallet in the areas you speak to..
      >
      > jimbo

    • luca vascon
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 5, 2009
        So maybe you met my father Mario Vascon somewhere in CERN, in the
        accelerator in Geneve, between 70ies or 80ies....??? Depending on how
        old are you!