Re: [PanoToolsNG] The shape of cameras to come...

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 57 , Oct 31, 2009
      Yup! Maybe less than that. The big camera makers are out to make money
      after all. They are not so concerned about you having a closet full of
      lenses you can't use anymore. They already got the money for those...

    • luca vascon
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 5, 2009
        So maybe you met my father Mario Vascon somewhere in CERN, in the
        accelerator in Geneve, between 70ies or 80ies....??? Depending on how
        old are you!