Re: [PanoToolsNG] Playing Panoramas on CD for WIN

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 30 3:45 PM
      The easiest way: If you are using FPP+FFC, after you finish making your
      tour: ONE click on a button, and you have everything ready to be burned on
      CD's for both Mac's and PC's.

      There are many other more complicated ways to do it of course. I prefer the
      one click solution.

      Trausti

      On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Willy Kaemena <panokaemena@...> wrote:

      > What is the most viable way to show panoramas off a CD by somebody
      > with low computer skills.... ?

    • Paul Fretheim
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 30 6:53 PM

        > - Flash SWF file and standalone Flash player on CD ( simply drag
        > the SWF icon on a shortcut to the Flash Standalone player

        Has Adobe started to license redistribution of the installer for a
        Standalone Flash Player? They were not offering such a license last spring.

        Paul Fretheim
      • Paulo Fernandes
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 30 7:01 PM
          If you use a standalone player (aka projector,
          anyone remenbers when Director was our only
          option? Haaa memories...) you don't need to
          Re-distribute the installer.

          But isn't the player free to redistribute? I recall
          Apple only requested a signed contract, a logo
          on the box and a sample of the product. But
          that was a long time ago...

          Com os melhores cumprimentos,

          Paulo Fernandes
          Multimedia

          Enviado desde o meu telemóvel.
          Sent from my mobile phone.
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
          Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia
          e Multimédia
          Calçada do Lidador, 22, 1ºAndar
          4480-690 Vila do Conde Portugal
          Tel. +351 252 119 375
          Fax. +351 252 119 375
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

          No dia 2009/10/31, às 01:53, Paul Fretheim <paul@...> escreveu:

          > > - Flash SWF file and standalone Flash player on CD ( simply drag
          > > the SWF icon on a shortcut to the Flash Standalone player
          >
          > Has Adobe started to license redistribution of the installer for a
          > Standalone Flash Player? They were not offering such a license last
          > spring.
          >
          > Paul Fretheim

        • Trausti Hraunfjord
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 30 7:18 PM
            It is open source now. Used to be restricted some years ago.

            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swf

            Trausti

          • crane@ukonline.co.uk
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 31 7:12 AM
              Quoting ptgroup <ptgroup@...>:

              > Willy,
              > I would think of a html- system or a Easypano- Tour.
              > Both set in the autorun -parameters.
              >
              > Powerpoint would be the very last solution I would think of - guess it will
              > not work on a PC with interactive
              > images.
              has anybody mentioned fspviewer ?
              http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/FSPViewer.htm