Re: [PanoToolsNG] Playing Panoramas on CD for WIN

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 30, 2009
      The easiest way: If you are using FPP+FFC, after you finish making your
      tour: ONE click on a button, and you have everything ready to be burned on
      CD's for both Mac's and PC's.

      There are many other more complicated ways to do it of course. I prefer the
      one click solution.

      Trausti

      On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Willy Kaemena <panokaemena@...> wrote:

      > What is the most viable way to show panoramas off a CD by somebody
      > with low computer skills.... ?

    • Bjørn K Nilssen
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 30, 2009
        On 30 Oct 2009 at 22:29, erik_leeman wrote:

        > Hi Willy,
        >
        > Looks like you forgot about the Flash projector option.
        > Link all flash files internally beforehand, then just a double click to start it. Would that work for you?

        I made my first Flash projector tour today , and it worked like a charm.
        I used FPP and Flashificator, so it was simply a matter of clicking a button - and there
        it was, complete with autorun and everything. I was running it from an USB stick thugh,
        whch requires a slightly different autorun file.
        It also included Mac files apparently.

        > Cheers!
        >
        > Erik Leeman
        >
        > (www.erikleeman.com)
        >
        > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Willy Kaemena wrote:
        > >
        > > What is the most viable way to show panoramas off a CD by somebody
        > > with low computer skills.... ?
        >
        > > I can see 3 ways
        > > - Flash SWF file and standalone Flash player on CD ( simply
        > > drag the SWF icon on a shortcut to the Flash Standalone player
        > >
        > > - Store folders with files and index.html on the CD and provide
        > > a shortcut to the index.html
        > >
        > > - prepare a powerpoint with external links linking to the locally
        > > on that CD stored website/folders
        > >
        > > as I cannot test it on a typical WIN environment , I dont know
        > > what could happen on any WIN machine out there...
        > >
        > > Willy Kaemena

      • Paul Fretheim
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 30, 2009

          > - Flash SWF file and standalone Flash player on CD ( simply drag
          > the SWF icon on a shortcut to the Flash Standalone player

          Has Adobe started to license redistribution of the installer for a
          Standalone Flash Player? They were not offering such a license last spring.

          Paul Fretheim
        • Paulo Fernandes
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 30, 2009
            If you use a standalone player (aka projector,
            anyone remenbers when Director was our only
            option? Haaa memories...) you don't need to
            Re-distribute the installer.

            But isn't the player free to redistribute? I recall
            Apple only requested a signed contract, a logo
            on the box and a sample of the product. But
            that was a long time ago...

            Com os melhores cumprimentos,

            Paulo Fernandes
            Multimedia

            Enviado desde o meu telemóvel.
            Sent from my mobile phone.
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
            Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia
            e Multimédia
            Calçada do Lidador, 22, 1ºAndar
            4480-690 Vila do Conde Portugal
            Tel. +351 252 119 375
            Fax. +351 252 119 375
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

            No dia 2009/10/31, às 01:53, Paul Fretheim <paul@...> escreveu:

            > > - Flash SWF file and standalone Flash player on CD ( simply drag
            > > the SWF icon on a shortcut to the Flash Standalone player
            >
            > Has Adobe started to license redistribution of the installer for a
            > Standalone Flash Player? They were not offering such a license last
            > spring.
            >
            > Paul Fretheim

          • Trausti Hraunfjord
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 30, 2009
              It is open source now. Used to be restricted some years ago.

              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swf

              Trausti

            • crane@ukonline.co.uk
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 31, 2009
                Quoting ptgroup <ptgroup@...>:

                > Willy,
                > I would think of a html- system or a Easypano- Tour.
                > Both set in the autorun -parameters.
                >
                > Powerpoint would be the very last solution I would think of - guess it will
                > not work on a PC with interactive
                > images.
                has anybody mentioned fspviewer ?
                http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/FSPViewer.htm