Re: [PanoToolsNG] Android phone adaption for immersive viewing

  • Tom Longson (nym)
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2009
      The Google Maps application does StreetView, which is what you're seeing in
      that video. The G1 comes with Google Maps, so, yes, it does it out of the
      box. There are many other examples, such as Google Sky, Wikitude, Layar, ...

      So, really anyone with a bit of experience programming and an Android phone
      can do this. It's only a matter of time until we have pano players on the
      platform. The Nov 6th release of the Moto DROID is going to make the Android
      market explode.

      Cheers,
      Tom Longson (nym)
      http://tomlongson.com