350.org panorama

  • Jaume Llorens
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009
      Hi!
      On last saturday people around the world partipated in thousands of
      actions of the International Day of Climate Action (see www.350.org).
      I participated as a photographer in the the 350 event which took place
      in Girona. I'd like to share with you the panorama that resulted from
      this action:
      http://www.vistes360.com/350/

      Regards!

      Jaume Llorens
    • cvoneinem
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009
        Congratulations, Jaume!

        I haven't finished my pano yet but here is a quick sight from the same event in Munich:
        <http://einem.net/pix/091024_projekt21plus_ChinesischerTurm_1995fe.jpg>

        I bet Willy Kaemena can prove that I didn't use a tower for this... ;-)

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jaume Llorens <jaume@...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        > On last saturday people around the world partipated in thousands of
        > actions of the International Day of Climate Action (see www.350.org).
        > I participated as a photographer in the the 350 event which took place
        > in Girona. I'd like to share with you the panorama that resulted from
        > this action:
        > http://www.vistes360.com/350/
      • vistes360
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2009