Re: [PanoToolsNG] Some flying equipment on Austrian National Day 2009

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 27, 2009
      Ken, you should try it again after clearing your browser cache.

      Bernhard
    • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 29, 2009
        Hi Ken and Bernhard,

        thanks for the bug report.

        size of pano isn't an issue - we support up to gigapixel-scale, 65536x32768
        to be exact,

        this was an IE8 problem involving 3rd party javascript code which we had
        recently integrated, and this will be solved on the live site in the next
        few hours.

        cheers,
        Jeffrey

        Jeffrey Martin
        tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

        Re: Some flying equipment on Austrian National Day 2009
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/message/33897;_ylc=X3oDMTJzMmUwNzFtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE4MjI3ODQ4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNjQ5NgRtc2dJZAMzMzg5NwRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxMjU2NzM3Nzg0>
        Posted
        by: "Bernhard Vogl" bvogl@...
        <bvogl@...?Subject=+Re%3A%20Some%20flying%20equipment%20on%20Austrian%20National%20Day%202009>
        bernharv2000