RE: [PanoToolsNG] First Message - test

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2009
      I would probably use 360cities.net and embed that app in place of what you
      have.

      That would correct the filesize optimization issues (too big for the quality
      of your images) , and numerous panoramas on a page where you should have
      just one that links them all.

      Beside that, if you want to just develop your fpp, your alignments are off
      on your graphics, so they aren't properly anchored on different window
      sizes.

      If you go fullscreen, they aren't in the proper places.

      Good luck, websites are a massive area of headaches and work unless you're
      paying someone else and even then.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com