OT: protest in Mexico against taxing the Internet

  • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2009
      Today, we held a protest in various cities in Mexico against a proposed new
      tax of 3% to internet services.
      I shot the protest at Mexico City's Parque Hundido:

      http://recorridosvirtualesmexico.blogspot.com/2009/10/internetnecesario.html

      I hope the government finds a creative way to raise funds by taxing our huge
      informal economy instead of raising taxes to citizens that already pay
      taxes.

      --
      L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
      www.fpk.com.mx