Re:Underwater Panoramas at 150'

  • Drew
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
      Bruce,

      Thanks for the comment. I hope to create more panoramas in the future but it won't be of this site. I have a few more that have not been included online but the ones you saw show the site best. I have two possible excavations in the next two summers that my wife my be working on and therefore I will be able to do some photography. We'll see how it turns out. I don't own my own underwater housing yet so I can't just run off and do them on my own. I have lots of ideas how to improve them and some better scenes.

      Thanks for your interest.

      Best,
      Drew

      -------