Fall in the States

  • Matt Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2009
      We are in the middle of a season change here in the Wonderful Mid-
      West(US). Anyone have plans to get great outdoor shots over the next
      few weeks?

      Fall Foliage, US Football games, Halloween?

      It has been slow on the list this week, and I thought this might get
      everyone talking.

      Matt Smith
      PhotoSpherix
      317.396.5791
      360 Product Photography
      Indianapolis, Indiana USA
      http://www.photospherix.com

    • John Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2009
        On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 16:22 -0400, Matt Smith wrote:

        > We are in the middle of a season change here in the Wonderful Mid-
        > West(US). Anyone have plans to get great outdoor shots over the next
        > few weeks?
        >
        > Fall Foliage, US Football games, Halloween?
        >
        > It has been slow on the list this week, and I thought this might get
        > everyone talking.
        >
        > Matt Smith
        > PhotoSpherix
        > 317.396.5791
        > 360 Product Photography
        > Indianapolis, Indiana USA
        > http://www.photospherix.com

        Definitely on my agenda for tomorrow, when the humidity will drop to the
        35% range, very low for the southeastern US. I am thinking
        gigapixels....

        John